Setting/Rescheduling/Canceling an Appointment
Because I take great care to provide the best possible service, I am presently unable to accommodate walk-in appointments. This does not mean that I am unable to accept Clients at short notice but I do require Clients to schedule their Appointments ahead of the appointment time.
Setting an Appointment is fairly easy. You may choose from among several options as follows:
- You may view my availability on the calendar on my website and book your Appointment. Clients who are utilizing their EAP or other benefits are required to contact me before scheduling their appointment via the on-line Appointment Calendar.
- Simply call the office phone to speak with me or to leave a message for a return call. You may also send an email requesting an Appointment. You will receive a response to your communication within 24 hours, usually within a much shorter time-frame depending on my availability.
- You are reminded to cancel or reschedule your Appointment at least 24 hours prior to the Appointment time to avoid being billed. Click here to see the Cancellation/No Show Policy
- Once you have booked an Appointment, an Intake Package comprising my Intake Form and my Informed Consent Form will be sent to you via email. Please submit the completed Forms as soon as possible thereafter so that your Intake Appointment time is not spent completing paperwork.
- Please make every effort to arrive on time. Please call ahead of your appointment time if you expect to be late. If you arrive late, even with prior notification, it may not be possible to extend your appointment beyond the scheduled end time.
- If you choose to attend in office, please arrange adequate care for any minor child not covered by the appointment as I am unable to provide supervision.
- If you are attending via phone or video, please choose a quiet space where you will not be distracted or interrupted.